Among the vast pool of skin care products available today I always find it tricky to pick the right one for my skin. Over the years, I have realised that products packed with natural ingredients work better for my skin. Now I hardly buy anything without going through the ingredient list and this time I came across these skin care products made using white haldi.
On reading about the ingredient, I got to know its amazing benefits for the skin and ended up buying this white haldi skincare collection by La Pink. Did it work for me? Here, read my detailed review.
- Enhances skin’s natural brightness and appearance
- Reduces pigmentation and dark spots
- Hydrates and moisturises the skin
- Soothes inflammation and reduces redness
- Removes impurities and improves skin texture
- Provides antioxidant protection and prevents premature ageing
- Suitable for all skin types
- Convenient and safe packaging
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing formulas
- Overall improvement in skin brightness, texture, and luminosity
- Ideal Bright Face Wash With White Haldi & Kakadu Plum for brightened glass skin – ₹325
- Ideal Bright Face Scrub With White Haldi & Kakadu Plum for brightened glass skin – ₹345
- Ideal Bright Face Serum With White Haldi And Sea Lettuce Flakes for brightened glass skin – ₹845
The face wash and scrub come in a squeezy bottle and the serum in a frosted glass bottle with an easy-to-use pump.
Don’t Miss: HZ Tried & Tested: ITC Engage Verona
I have been following a morning skincare routine religiously for about three weeks now using these products. I love how the face wash is gentle on my skin and doesn’t strip off the natural oils. The scrub has tiny beads that gently exfoliate my skin and help me get rid of those pesky white heads. La Pink’s serum has a soothing fragrance and a light consistency. I love patting it into my skin for that plump and glowy effect.
After using the trio religiously for a few weeks now, my skin feels brighter and cleaner. There were days when I used just the face wash for a quick cleanup at night and my skin instantly looked squeaky clean and bright. All the products can be bought separately too if you wish to experiment.
Overall, for the ingredients and benefits you get from this skincare collection, the products are fairly priced. You won’t regret investing in them!
- Natural ingredients
- Brightens skin
- Paraben free
- Sulphate free
- Silicone free
- 100% Microplastic free formulations
- Gentle on the skin
You might want to try La Pink’s white haldi collection for the skin-friendly ingredients. I have naturally dry and sensitive skin and the products worked well for me. Though the brand claims that the products are formulated with natural ingredients that suit all skin types, we recommend you do a patch test before directly using any of the products on your skin.