The 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge is an online challenge to help tone your cheeks and boost confidence in five days using the power of face yoga.
Taking place from September 4 to 8, 2023, the challenge includes daily lessons at 9am PST / 6pm CEST. You can join the challenge from anywhere in the world.
What is the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge? How does the challenge work? What is face yoga? Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge.
What is the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge?
The 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge is an online challenge created by face yoga expert Fumiko Takatsu.
For over two decades, Fumiko has used her combination of breath, mindset, and face yoga poses to help women treat visible signs of aging. She calls it the Face Yoga Method.
As the best in the face yoga industry, Fumiko has certified 450+ students in her method, published five books, launched two eBooks, created a skin care line, and developed multiple online programs to share the power of face yoga with the world.
Today, you can get started with face yoga via the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge. The challenge features daily lessons – including quick, daily routines – to help you look younger in multiple ways.
The 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge is priced at $19 and available exclusively through FaceYogaMethod.com.
5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge Benefits
The 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge is an introduction to face yoga. If you’re new to face yoga, curious about the anti-aging effects of face yoga, and want to learn how it all works, then the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge could be the right choice for you.
Some of the benefits of the challenge include:
- One-time fee of $19
- Includes five live classes led by face yoga expert Fumiko Takatsu
- Includes access to replays for 24 hours
- Includes access to Facebook group, Q&A sessions, assignments, and more
- Online challenge takes place daily via Zoom
- Look and feel younger via the proven benefits of the Face Yoga Method
How Does the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge Work?
You pay a one-time fee of $19 to join the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge.
After you pay the fee, you receive a Zoom link once per day at 9am PST / 6pm CEST, making it easy to join the challenge from anywhere in the world.
You can join the challenge live each day. Or, you can watch replays of each session. Replays stay online for 24 hours after each session completes.
Your purchase also includes permanent access to a guide on the fundamentals of the Face Yoga Method. You can reference the guide at any point – say, to check back on a lesson you learned during a class.
During each Zoom class, a Certified Face Yoga Teacher – including Fumiko Takatsu and two other Certified Face Yoga Method Teachers – will explain exactly what to do to complete the challenge.
Each class takes around 40 minutes to complete. You’ll learn exactly what to do, how to do it, and the expected benefits.
To maximize the effects of the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge, you should expect to spend around 1.5 hours per class. Extra time is spent watching replays, completing assignments, and participating in Q&A sessions.
All of this content is optional. After you sign up for the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge, you can participate as much or as little as you want. Whether you want to skip through replays of each class or join each face yoga class live, you can complete the challenge however you like.
Your 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge fee includes access to:
- 5 live classes
- 24 hour replays of each session
- Access to private accountability group
- Daily Q&A with a face yoga coach
- Bonus guides, assignments, and tools
- The 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge is scheduled for September 4 to 8, 2023, with classes taking place daily at 9am PST / 6pm CET.
What to Expect After the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge
Many people sign up for the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge to experience anti-aging effects. By implementing the Face Yoga Method daily, you could look and feel good from the inside out, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and enjoy other anti-aging effects.
Here are some of the effects you could experience after completing the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge:
- Tone Cheeks for a Firmer Appearance: The Face Yoga Method can help tone your cheeks for a firmer appearance. Instead of relying on facelifts, injections, or tightening creams, you can use the Face Yoga Method to lift your cheeks, plump your skin, and look younger.
- Eliminate Smile Lines: Many challenge participants eliminate smile lines during the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge. When done correctly, the Face Yoga Method can minimize or eliminate the appearance of facial wrinkles. You can avoid worrying about hiding smile lines under makeup or looking older than your physical age.
- Feel Good from the Inside Out: Many challenge participants look and feel good from the inside out. The 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge involves a holistic approach to anti-aging. Instead of taking creams or supplements to feel better, you can feel good from the inside out using proven Face Yoga Method strategies. Overall, according to the official challenge website, the challenge works “from the inside out for a full face, skin, and mind transformation.”
As proof, the official website features before and after images of people who have completed the challenge. Many women look 5 to 10 years younger after the challenge.
Who Are the Certified Face Yoga Method Teachers?
The 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge features challenges led by three Certified Face Yoga Method Teachers, including industry leader Fumiko Takatsu and two Certified Face Yoga Method Teachers she has personally trained.
Here’s a brief bio of the three teachers you’ll meet during the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge:
- Fumiko Takatsu (Japan – United States): Fumiko Takatsu pioneered the Face Yoga Method two decades ago. Today, the method has helped revitalize millions of faces around the world, changing the way women feel about aging. Along the way, Fumiko has published five books and multiple eBooks, launched her own skin care line, and created multiple face yoga programs – including the popular 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge.
- Tina Scholl (Germany – United States): Tina is a Certified Face Yoga Method Teacher, physical therapist, massage therapist, and certified organic skin care product formula who is also leading classes as part of the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge. Tina has in-depth knowledge of the interconnectedness of the body, muscles, and reflexology, allowing her to take a full body, holistic approach to the Face Yoga Method.
- Naomi Sakai (Japan – United States): Naomi Sakai is a Certified Face Yoga Method Teacher and Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Instructor. She’s known for combining her traditional knowledge of yoga with facial lymphatic massage and Face Yoga Method techniques, creating a unique spin on classic lessons while focusing on alignment, anti-aging, and holistic wellness.
What to Expect During the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge: Day by Day Schedule
The 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge takes place over five days from September 4 to 8, 2023. Each class takes place at 9am PST / 6pm CET. You can join the challenge live or watch a replay.
Here’s what you can expect during the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge, including a day-by-day schedule:
Day 1) Recognize: September 4th at 9am PST / 6pm CET (40 Minutes)
The first lesson is an introduction to the Face Yoga Method and how it works. You’ll discover the connection between your face, skin, and mind, among other fundamentals of the Face Yoga Method program. Fumiko or a certified Face Yoga Method Teacher will explore any tension that may be present on your face and recognize bad habits that may be affecting your smile or increasing the visibility of wrinkles on your face.
Day 2) Release: September 5th at 9am PST / 6pm CET (40 Minutes)
The second day of the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge focuses on releasing physical and emotional blockages. You’ll discover how to use your fingertips to apply pressure to the right parts of your mouth and cheeks to release physical and emotional blockages. By the end of the 40-minute lesson, you should feel a “sense of light wash over you,” according to Fumiko, helping to lift your spirits and revitalize your body.
Day 3) Rebuild: September 6th at 9am PST / 6pm CET (40 Minutes)
During the third day of classes, Fumiko and her team focus on rebuilding new muscle memory to transform your appearance. Your facial muscles may have developed bad habits over the years. In this session, you’ll learn how to use Face Yoga Method strategies to activate and deactivate muscles on your face to help you eliminate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. By the time the 40-minute class is complete, you may notice smoother smile lines and lifted cheeks compared to when you started.
Day 4) Relax: September 7th at 9am PST / 6pm CET (40 Minutes)
During the penultimate session of the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge, challenge participants take a step back and focus on relaxation. You’ll learn how to activate and relax the muscles on your mouth and cheeks, using the power of relaxation to help you look and feel younger from your face through the rest of your body.
Day 5) Repeat: September 8th at 9am PST / 6pm CET (40 Minutes)
During the final session of the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge, you’ll put everything you’ve learned into practice. In the 40-minute session, you discover a combination of all poses and techniques learned over the past four days, helping you build your own Face Yoga Routine at home. You can take what works for you, eliminate what doesn’t, and start looking younger every day with a customized Face Yoga Method built for your unique face and body.
You receive access to all five live classes for a one-time fee of just $19.
How the Face Yoga Method Works
The Face Yoga Method involves using yoga-like therapies to boost blood and oxygen supply to your sensitive facial skin, helping you look and feel younger.
By massaging your cheeks and face in the right places, you can ease tension, tighten skin, and strengthen facial muscles to give you a glowing, smooth, and even complexion.
When more blood and oxygen flows to your sensitive facial skin, it increases nutrient uptake, plumpness, skin renewal, and more. It’s a crucial part of defending your body against the visible signs of aging.
Many students notice benefits immediately after each session, with benefits increasing by the end of the five-day period. Others continue to implement the strategies at home, experiencing greater results over the coming weeks.
Other 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge Features
Using yoga-like strategies to eliminate wrinkles may seem unusual. However, there are plenty of features that distinguish the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge from other anti-aging therapies available online today.
Here are some of the other features you get when you join the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge:
- Daily Live Lessons or Replays: After joining the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge, you get instant access to five live classes along with replays of those classes, which remain online for 24 hours.
- Featured in Vogue, Aveda, The New York Times, Allure, Good Morning America, Cosmopolitan, Northwestern University & Other Major Media: The Face Yoga Method has been featured in major print, digital, and television media.
- Reduce Visible Signs of Aging: The 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge can eliminate visible signs of aging – including wrinkles – within just days. Many women look and feel younger after completing the challenge, and they share the before-and-after images to prove it.
- Backed by Two Decades of Expertise: The Face Yoga Method was pioneered by Fumiko Takatsu two decades ago. Today, she’s the leader of the industry, having published multiple books on face yoga.
- Target Neck & Jawline: Some parts of the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge target your neck and jawline, fixing sagging skin, reducing “turkey neck,” eliminating your double chin, and toning your overall jawline, among other benefits.
- Plump & Firm Your Mouth & Cheeks: Other parts of the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge are designed to reduce nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and other fine lines and wrinkles across your mouth and cheeks. When done correctly, these therapies can tone your cheeks for a sculpted, symmetrical appearance.
- Reduce Signs of Aging Around the Eyes: Certain parts of the Face Yoga Method are designed to eliminate signs of aging around your eyes. By massaging the right areas around your eyes, you can encourage blood and oxygen to flow to these areas, giving you bigger and brighter-looking eyes while reducing crow’s feet and under eye bags.
- Eliminate Forehead Wrinkles: Some Face Yoga Method strategies are designed to smoothen forehead lines. Forehead lines are some of the most visible signs of aging, and certain aspects of the Face Yoga Method can vanish 11-lines in less than one month, with visible result after just a few days of the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge.
- Free Trial Routine Available: Not sure if you want to sign up for the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge? That’s okay! You can download a free 5 Face Yoga Poses booklet online, helping you try basic strategies at home starting today.
- Permanent Access to Face Yoga Fundamentals Guide: Your 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge purchase includes permanent access to Face Yoga Fundamentals, a package of digital products to introduce you to the Face Yoga Method and how it works.
- Learn Different Strategies Each Day: The Face Yoga Method teaches you different strategies each day. The first day focuses on recognizing your visible signs of aging and how to target them, for example, while other days focus on releasing, rebuilding, or relaxing.
- Join With or Without a Facebook Account: You can join the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge without a Facebook account. However, to join the accountability group (which is optional), you’ll need Facebook.
- 40 Minute Sessions: Each day’s lesson in the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge lasts around 40 minutes.
- One Time Payment: You make a one-time payment of $19, then get instant access to the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge and all included bonuses.
- Ideal for Beginners or Repeat Students Alike: Most participants in the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge are beginners joining the class for the first time. However, some are repeat students who have participated in previous challenges. Whether you’re totally new to face yoga or have a basic understanding, you can get considerable value from the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge.
5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge Pricing
The 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge is priced at $19. Your $19 entry includes five live classes, access to a private accountability group, daily questions and answers with a face yoga coach, and other perks.
You pay a one-time fee, then get access to five days of classes along with permanent access to the Facebook group and a digital guide:
5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge: $19
You can also add a bonus eBook to your order to learn more about the face yoga method and how it works:
Bonus eBook: 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge Success Book: Sculpt Your Cheeks and Boost Your Confidence (+$18): For an extra payment of $18, you can add an eBook to your challenge. That eBook details most of the routines, lifestyles, and tips from the challenge, making it easy to follow along, practice strategies at home, and enjoy the full benefits of face yoga.
What’s Included with the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge?
The 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge includes access to five live classes, daily question and answer sessions, a private Facebook group, additional assignment guides, replays, and more.
Here’s everything you get when you sign up for the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge online today:
- 5 Live Classes ($47 Value): The core of the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge includes access to five live classes led by Fumiko and other Certified Face Yoga Teachers. Each class lasts 40 minutes. You can join the class live, watch a replay, or do both. During the 40-minute daily session, you’ll follow-along with instructors as they perform Face Yoga Method techniques at home for anti-aging benefits. Each session can smoothen smile lines, lift your cheeks, and help you look and feel younger.
- Daily Q&A with a Face Yoga Coach ($35 Value): Each day, you get access to an interactive session where a Certified Face Yoga Teacher can answer your questions. You can learn more about the Face Yoga Method and the science behind it, discover additional therapies to perform at home, and ask any questions you want of Fumiko and her team.
- Private Accountability Group: All challenge participants get access to an exclusive accountability group on Facebook. You join the group, then can share your progress with other members of the group.
- Assignments to Create Healthier Habits: You receive assignment logs to help keep track of your progress, set goals, and maximize the effectiveness of the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge program.
- Exclusive 24-Hour Access to Replays of All Challenge Lessons: You can join each session of the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge live. Or, you can view a replay over the next 24 hours. The replays remain accessible for 24 hours after each lesson.
- Bonus: Face Yoga Fundamentals: As part of a one-time promotion, all purchases also include access to Face Yoga Fundamentals, a package of digital guides to help depuff, firm, and tighten your face using 100% natural techniques. You’ll discover the fundamentals of the Face Yoga Method, including therapies you can perform at home after the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge is complete. The bite-sized videos are yours to keep, and you can view the videos from anywhere on any device.
Although the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge takes place live, daily replays are available for 24 hours inside the studio after each class ends. If you can’t attend the class live, or if you want to refresh the lessons, then you can view the replay at any time.
5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge Refund Policy
Because your 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge purchase includes immediate access to digital products and classes, you cannot obtain a refund on your digital purchase.
About the Face Yoga Method
The Face Yoga Method was launched in 2012 by Fumiko Takatsu (Founder and CCO) and Maria Calanchini (President and CFO). Today, the Face Yoga Method team includes coaches based around the world.
You can contact the Face Yoga Method customer service team via the following:
The 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge is a 5-day challenge scheduled for September 4 to 8, 2023.
Featuring daily lessons from Certified Face Yoga Method Teachers, the challenge is available for a one-time fee of just $19.
To learn more about the 5-Day Big Bright Smile Challenge or to sign up online today, visit the official website.