Prittle Prattle News in conversation with Dr. Saru Singh, Aesthetic Physician,, and Skincare Expert
Summer has arrived, but thatdoesn’tt stop you from partying. However, considering the scorching heat, one would prefer to carry a”no-makeu” look. Aesthetic Physician and Skincare Expert Dr. Saru Singh, has all the tips to make you glow naturally.
1. What is the”No makeu” look all about?
Although we actually love glitzy and daring makeup looks like precisely painted lips, smoky eyes, glitter eyeshadow touches, and more, most days, we want to look presentable and put together before leaving the house. Our go-to makeup look for (literally) any occasion comes into play here. No-makeup makeup is when you wear makeup that only very subtly and naturally improves your features. The aim of no-makeup makeup is to give you a naturally stunning appearance with few products and in little time.
2. What kind of products can be used to achieve this?
Prepare your skin by:
You need a rigorous skincare routine if you want to master the no-makeup look. Fresh, well-hydrated skin helps makeup look less cakey and more natural. Exfoliating is essential. Carefully exfoliate the lips as well if they are flaky. After that, moisturize your lips with lip balm. Use a moisturizing face spray to prepare your skin for no-makeup makeup. Apply your moisturizer after using a face spray to hydrate your skin. Rich moisturizers that have powerful hydrators work well for dry skin types. Those with oily skin should choose milder moisturizers.
Use sunscreen to finish skin preparation:
Applying sunscreen is one of the most crucial elements in your skincare routine because t’ss vital for shielding your skin from damaging UV rays. Use sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higfor the maximum protection.
For a Natural Glow, choose cream and liquid products:
Cream-based creams give the most radiant, natural finish. Creams have a great way of blending into one another. For instance, it blends effortlessly and seems very natural when a small amount of cream blush is added to a cream foundation. In addition to being a bit better at highlighting your natural features than powder products (which can obscure them), cream and liquid blushes are also simpler to apply.
3. What are thedo’ss anddon’tss when trying to achieve this look?
- Set up your base
- Everyone is aware that smooth skin begins with a smooth canvas, and the best way to achieve this is through mild exfoliation.
- Hydrate your skin
- The key to radiant, healthy skin is plumping your skin with a nourishing moisturizer, serum, or face mask.
- Utilise cream-based products
- Using cream products is the simplest approach to get the healthy, radiant skin that is the focus of no-makeup makeup look. The ideal cream product will effortlessly blend into your skin, balance out any uneven tones, and brighten without looking cakey.
- Wear a natural blush
- Enhancing your natural features is the secret to nailing the no-makeup look. To create the appearance of the most natural flush, use a matte blush that complements your skin tone and lightly pat it across your cheekbones and nasal bridge.
Don’t forget your sunscreen
- Applying sunscreen is one of the most important steps in your skincare routine since it protects your skin from harmful UV radiation.
- Don’t layer numerous products
- Using too many serums and creams to give oneself the ideal base for makeup application is easy to do when performing your skincare routine. Layering numerous skincare products might frequently cause your makeup to wash out or even change texture.
- 4. Any tips to share?
The key to this look is healthy-looking skin. How to acquire that the easiest? have skin that is naturally glowing. Do some skin prep before starting this no-makeup-makeup journey. Before wearing makeup, make sure the skin is already supple and hydrated by using a moisturizing face mask.